The theme of the conference is Continuing Engineering Education for a Sustainable Future.
- Emerging Roles, Evolving Skills and Industry 5.0: Are we ready? Reskilling and upskilling revolution especially in digital data science and data management since that is where the future of work is trending.
- SDGs for Sustainability: What are the evolving structures? Engineers can help us build for a sustainable future e,g, data scientists build digital stores, AI for environmental goals.
1. CEE Technology and Innovation Trends
Topics of interest include CEE challenges through technology-enhanced education; education meeting the demands of a technology-based labor market; CEE in the era of digital learning gaps; AI tools for training, teaching, and coaching the workforce; future skills and industry 5.0 in organizations; quality assessment tools in professional development programs
2. CEE for a Sustainable Future
Topics of interest include impact of global risks on the preparation of future workforce; re-skilling and upskilling workers for a sustainable future; regulations and policies for sustainable CEE; advocacy actions related to sustainability; academic-industry partnerships and on CEE sustainability; impacts of the green transition on labor market opportunities.
3. CEE for a Diverse and Inclusive Future
Topics of interest include emerging trends and approaches in DEI and social justice; creating DEI environments for the workforce of the future; CEE in developing countries (training initiatives in Latin America and Africa); workforce and immigrants, refugees, older and younger people, and women; drivers of change in the processes of job creation and job destruction; micro-credentials as a tool for an inclusive society.